[mythtv-users] Guide 'Unknown' channels

Kirby Bakken kirby at magnaspeed.net
Wed Dec 21 16:15:45 EST 2005

I receive all the 'major' (CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, etc) channels on HD (I
have just an HD5000 card), but for most of the HD channels I get, the
guide shows 'unknown' as the content.  I KNOW that the HD content is the
same as the NTSC content...  How can I cause the channel guide to show
content instead of Unknown?  Is there something I'm doing wrong with my
channel guide setup?  (all the other channels show up fine).  Or do I
need to 'fudge' things and associate one channel's information that I AM
getting with the 'unknown' channels?