[mythtv-users] Help with xorg.conf

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:22:53 EST 2005

Thanks Michael, that was just a flub I meant 1080p. I know I shouldn't use
the svideo out but it's what I've got now and I am going to be adding a new
box that will use a better connection. Right now I mainly want to get my
desktop and myth full screen on my 16:9 screen. I haven't played with linux
at all on a 16:9 screen can someone give me some pointers I am suffering
from to much info I think. Like how do I find my HorizSync or my
VertRefresh. What modeline are you using and what lead you to using it?
Thanks for the help

Allan