[mythtv-users] suggestion

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:35:20 EST 2005

Hello all,
I was wondering if there is a way to append the saved positions we have
right now. Is it possible to add a few "memory" saves when we save the
position? So when we want to start from the saved position, it actually asks
us if we want to start at

1. 0: 0:13
2. 0:10:11
3 1:04:20
.
.
.
Maybe upto 5 or 6 would be great. This would be really helpful in Myth
Videos where FF and RWD is just plain torture. Also, this would be a GREAT
help when you and her both want to stop at different points. If she stops
first, she can save one position and if u stop later, she doesn't need to
miss that part or you won't need to see the stuff u already saw. Not sure if
someone is already working on this, but just something I would love to have.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

thanks,
Ash.

--
Affordable web-hosting, professional service.
http://www.eHostingCenter.net