[mythtv-users] OSD Now/Next information from database?

duckeo duckeo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:00:46 EST 2005

Did some searching for this on google as well but I can't find anyone who's
tried implementing it.

Has anyone attempted to reproduce the 'now/next' information onto the OSD
based on MythTV's own database (rather than the DVB station's EPG)?

I always found that a very useful function of Digital TV and would love it
would be in MythTV.

Conceptually I *think* it would be fairly easily to implement (the OSD does
database queries everytime the channel changes anyway right?), make a query
for two rows each time a key is pressed.