[mythtv-users] Gray-OSD change font?

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Dec 23 06:32:52 EST 2005

> "pm". I've attached a screenshot - not sure if it will make it through
> though. Perhaps I can send it direct to you if not so you can see what
> I mean?

 Actually your screenshot came back as all blue. To take a screenshot
during video playback you need to tell myth to not use XV for playback
for that particular session first :)

 To do that you have to close myth frontend and then start it like this:

   "NO_XV=1 mythfrontend"   (minus the quotes)

 the playback will take more CPU but you will be able to take screenshots
of it.  Feel free to email the images directly to me or post them somewhere
andpass me a URL to avoid chewing up too much bw and diskspace on the list :)

 Thanks,