[mythtv-users] Interesting false match

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Dec 23 16:55:38 EST 2005

Bruce Markey wrote:

> The reason that I posted a long message on seriesid is because I don't
> think there has ever been a posting in the archives
> explaining why we decided to not use them (I kind of anticipate
> that Mike Dean will post links to that message when someone asks
> about seriesids =).

Now we're one step closer to my greatest fear.  Soon, Bruce will finish
his "mythlistbot" that takes over my job of linking to his previous
posts...  :(

Mike

 From Gossamer:

Michael T. Dean
First Post: Apr 6, 2004, 11:21 PM
Links to Bruce Markey's Previous Posts: 1439 (2.3 per day)
Off-topic Posts: 200 (0.32 per day)

(I guess this post will change the last line to 201.)