[mythtv-users] How do you use the keyboard instead of mouse in X?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Dec 27 14:16:03 EST 2005

I used to know this, but I am now drawing a complete blank.

I have installed KnoppMyth, but in a fit of rage destroyed my mouse.  I used to
be able to use the numeric pad in place of the mouse, but now I cannot get that
to work at all.  at all...  so much so that I think my keyboard is also broken.

Please advise.

 Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.
Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.