[mythtv-users] Problems running Myth - segfault starting liveTV

Blastzone blastzone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:51:25 EST 2005

I ended up blowing away that system and switching to the FC4 build, as FC4
just came out as I was having that problem).

I did not have any issues with FC4, AND there were options that were not
available to me when I used Gentoo.

I would assume that the build of MythTV installed by gentoo is not the same
as the one installed by apt / yum via Jerod's guide.  At least, it was not
as of Aug 05.