[mythtv-users] (please respond) How do you use the keyboard instead of mouse in X?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Wed Dec 28 12:32:45 EST 2005

I'm shocked that I have not heard any answers to this this question.  So
I'm warming the thread.

I'm also going to ask what I believe is a simpler question.  I did
verify that my keyboard is not broken by doing Ctrl+Alt+F1 to get to a
terminal screen (with a cool looking KnoppMyth "LCD TV" border images)
I can log in and navigate around, but I cannot figure out how to return
to the x-windows desktop.  All I can do to get back there is to call
"reboot now".

How do I return to the x-windows desktop after using Ctrl+Alt+F1 to jump
to a terminal?