[mythtv-users] Quick question about TV logos

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:53:36 EST 2005

Hi,

I modified my channel settings so that I had a logo for each channel.
These gets displayed during the looking at EPG and also when changing
channels (they display), including when I hit the info button.

The problem I am faced with currently is the only frontend to honour
this is the frontend that is on the same box as the backend.

If I use mythfrontend from a mac or from knoppmyth, neither show the
icons during channel change, however they do show the logos on the
EPG.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it so that all frontends show the
icons/logos during channel changes and when I hit I (for info).

Thanks