[mythtv-users] Remapping channels

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 20:29:47 EST 2005

When you set up you Zap2It lineup, there is a screen that gives you the
option to select/deselect individual channels in your lineup.

It sounds like you need 2 separate lineups defined, one for digital cable
and one for analog cable.  Define the two lineups at Zap2It, then run
mythtvsetup and assign the appropriate lineup to each tuner.

If you have changed your lineup to correctly reflect the channels you get,
you will need to delete the program data from your database using the mysql
command line.  Unfortunately, I can't recall  exactly how to do it.   I had
a similar problem recently, and someone on the list was able to give me a
solution, so searching the archives for my name, mysql, and delete might
yield some useful results.

Hope this helps.

-chris