[mythtv-users] Repeating keypresses in frontend menus

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:40:01 EST 2005

I had/have a similar situation on certain menus that show 2 or 3 keypresses
regularly, whereas the program guide and other menus correctly obtain only
one keypress.  I solved this by using myth's native lirc support rather than
irxevent (yeah, I know, sounds crazy) but it has fixed things on at least 3
of my machines to use native lirc support.