[mythtv-users] No Closed Captioning

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Dec 29 15:10:01 EST 2005

On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 02:05:58PM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> appropriate /dev/vbi device and PVR-250/350 cards embed the CC
> information in the MPEG file and require a recent version of their
> driver.

I'm about to acquire a -500 to go with our 2 -250's, and I'd be
interested if you have enough information to speak to what's my best
bet, IVTVwise, these days, on both fronts (CC and -500)?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"Space is called 'space' because there's so much *space* there."
		- John Walker, of Fourmilab, on Trek's End