[mythtv-users] Myth2ipod status

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Thu Dec 29 23:35:12 EST 2005

It's been about two months since I've seen anything updated on
myth2ipod.com.  In that time I've tried several times to email the
people who have been working on the project, but I haven't gotten any
lot, and I'm sure other people are running into them, too.

Does anyone know what's going on?  Is anyone still working on the
project?  Would it be a bad idea to fork off a myth2ipod2 or something?

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/