[mythtv-users] Myth2ipod status

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:05:24 EST 2005

Andrew,
I just saw your post on the Myth User list.
I have tried to email you back twice now. One it bounced, the other
time I got no response.

Anyway, if you get this what is the problems?
I have had little time to do anything with it, and a few folks and
myself who are using it have not had a problem. If you send me the
bugs, I will see if I can post an update this weekend.

Chris