[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR-350 - Do I still need a video out card?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Dec 31 15:04:52 EST 2005

You can use the 350 to handle all your X output as well. Jarod's
guide tells you how to do it in Fedora. The only problem is the
overscan. You will lose the edges of your desktop area since the TV
(deliberately) cuts it off. If you're using your computer for more
than Myth, it would get annoying, however I find it completely usable
for all myth-related activities. In fact, I'm ready to pull the video
card completely from my machine and use only the 350.