[mythtv-users] How to stop changing channel on PVR-150 internal tuner?

obscure information. obscure411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:31:16 EST 2005

Hello again,

In addition to the lirc issue where MythTV is crashing, I have another
issue... whenever I use the channel change on the remote, it changes the
tuner's internal channel off of 3, which I have configured in mythtv-setup
as the channel that cable box broadcasts on.  I only want the channel change
command going to the IR-Blaster.

Also, yet another general question - I'm building my MythTV box around an
older Dell OptiPlex that only has one serial port.  Seeing as how I am
currently using said serial port for the IR-Blaster, what will I do when I
get a second PVR-150 card and need an IR-Blaster for the second cable box?

Thanks again,

~Andrew