[mythtv-users] Hauppage 350 .nuv to mpeg-2

Craig H Fry craigfry at mailsnare.net
Sun Feb 27 15:58:05 UTC 2005

In theory the 350 records in a native mpeg-2 format.  I should be able
to just rename the nuv to mpg and everything work.  Sadly, this is not
the case.  The video quality playing back as an mpeg is terrible.  Yes,
it does play but very poorly.  I've also tried to create a DVD from the
files with the same results (using Mythdvdburn).  Is there a setting
somewhere I am missing?