[mythtv-users] MythTV Install Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:11:23 UTC 2005

>Since an Ubuntu install varies only slightly from a straight Debian install

I think there is more than just a slight difference between the
installations. The reason I went with Ubuntu is it doesn't really need
a walkthrough for the installation - even though I did provide one.
Most common sound cards and video cards seem to work with the Ubuntu
installer. I have had a bitch of a time getting straight Debian to
work with my video card and sound card.

>You might want to collaborate with Robert.

I did borrow from his documentation. I'll see if I can get ahold to do
some collaberation.

Thanks
-
Nav