[mythtv-users] DVD Ripping

Richard Holroyd rah02u at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Feb 28 15:12:52 UTC 2005

I can't seem to get the dvd ripping feature to work on myth 0.17. I keep
getting the following errors output in terminal running mtd:

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in ifo_read.c:1416 ***
*** for c_adt->cell_adr_table[i].vob_id <= c_adt->nr_of_vobs ***

and

15:07:25: Error: DVDPerfectThread read failed for 13 blocks at 8149

Are these common errors in relation to mtd, libdvdread etc. etc. that
anyone has any suggestions for solving?

Cheers
Rich