[mythtv-users] MythTV Install Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:38:57 UTC 2005

Maybe my reply was confusing.

Let me try again:

The hardware requirements I listed were arbitrary - I just wrote
something down with the intent of going back to fix them. I hope I
didn't give the impression "Hey, I'm done with this doc.. Please check
it out".. Instead, I was looking for people to help fix it - and thank
you for pointing out the hardware requirements list.

Thanks (again) for pointing this out.

--
Nav