[mythtv-users] How to grab more than 7 days?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Jan 2 05:39:14 EST 2005

The syntax is
	mythfilldatabase --graboptions "--days 14"

The default options are
	--days 7 --config-file /root/.mythtv/digital.xmltv --output /tmp/mythYqnWCi
and the stuff I add is appended at the end.

I wonder - is there syntax to add these options to the config file?

BTW, "mythfilldatabase --help" does not give the grabber options, one
needs to look at the grabber source code (just search for GetOptions).

Thanks.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>
	If attaching .zip rename to .dat