[mythtv-users] Opposite focus problem with xine/MythDVD

Derek mythtv at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 3 00:56:51 EST 2005

I seem to be having the exact opposite focus problem that most have with
xine and MythTV.

I just installed a DVD player in my Myth box and wanted to use xine
instead of mplayer.  I changed the launch command, however when I choose
Play DVD from Myth it launches xine but the focus remains on Myth.

I've tried searching the list and Docs for a solution, but the only
issues I seem to come across are the focus problems going back to Myth
from xine (which I don't have).  I'm using FC1 and KDE and I've tried
tinkering around in KDE's Control Center, but no luck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I've hit a mental dead end.

Thanks,
Derek