[mythtv-users] mythvideo disable browsing

Simon Hookway simon at obsidian.com.au
Mon Jan 3 18:54:48 EST 2005

I found this too... 1 solution is to set the parental level control to 0
(which can only be done in video manager and not the edit metadata) the
other and probably more correct solution is to change your default
filter to only show browseable videos.. When browsing videos hit the
menu button and change filter to only include browseable video, then
make that your default filter.

Cheers,

Simon