[mythtv-users] MythPhone causes mythfrontend to lock??

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Tue Jan 4 10:24:27 EST 2005

Just an update on this; I just placed a 2 hour, full-screen video call
between my two machines at 384x288 resolution. Video lasted the whole 2
hours though the audio hung after 45 mins on one machine. My machines are a
P4 2.8GHz with 512M and a AMD Athlon 950MHz with 256M memory. When I stop
the call and exit from MythPhone then MythFrontend hangs, not sure where - I
will look at this next.

Many fixes went in over the weekend so if you could retry with these and let
me know we can go from there.

Cheers;
Paul