[mythtv-users] videos not working...

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Jan 4 13:10:02 EST 2005

I've got a problem that is driving me nuts...

Background: I have a backend and a remote frontend.
Installation was done via atrpms and Jarod's guide.

LiveTV works fine.  All recordings work fine.
Music works fine.  Videos do not.

No matter what I do, I can't get anything to play saved
videos.  All the videos show up in the browser, but when
I select one, it just returns me to the selection screen
after about 5 seoncds.

Where do I start?  I have tried both mplayer and xine with
no luck.  If I fire up the frontend on my backend, I get the
same result.

Any hints would be helpful and appreciated!

Thanks,
Paul