[mythtv-users] OT: Asus V9560 BIOS

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Tue Jan 4 15:47:48 EST 2005

Ok off topic... but everyone's got a few video cards around here. :-) So I
thought it was worth a try.

Has anyone here got an Asus V9560 VS video card? I'm in need of a bios
following a bit of, ahem, experimentation.
The original bios version was 4.31.20.28.00 I believe. Although I think it
needs to be a special Asus Bios rather than a generic NVidia one (which I've
already tried) for the dual DVI on the card.

(Memo to self, make sure you don't overwrite the backup of the bios you've
just taken with the new version)

Thanks,

--
Ivor Hewitt.