Fwd: [mythtv-users] Re: scheduled mythfilldatabase errors. manual mythfilldatabase runs fine

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:48:13 EST 2005

The quoted error message said I still had seven days as I had to run
mythfilldatabase manually.  Before I ran it manually, I only had 4
days of guide data.  Therefore, I can only assume that
mythfilldatabase is not actually running and returning an error
message as was implied.

I will wait until 0.17, although I am wandering if it could be a
permissions thing.  When I would start the backend in a terminal I
recall it would run OK, but now it starts as a startup service, the
problem has occurred.  I guess I need to check some permissions
somewhere, but I am not sure where!

Thanks

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:21:43 +0100, Juan C. Gallardo <jgamo at cantv.net> wrote:

--