[mythtv-users] Myth is working great! Thank you all.

Thu Jan 6 02:06:55 EST 2005

I have been using Myth for a year now.  It has always worked well enough
to keep me interested and excited, but over that period there have been
times when it worked better than others.

At the moment Myth is working as well as it ever has.  It is truly a
pleasure to use.  It is so nice to have such a feature rich application
that I can *trust*.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has made Myth what it is
today.

I am sure I am forgetting people, but I especially want to thank Doug,
Daniel, Bruce, Donavan, Chris, David, Ed, and of course Isaac.

Keep up the great work!

John