[mythtv-users] channel sharing DVB / analog cards

Axel Bodemann Trash at Bodemann.de
Thu Jan 6 03:14:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I have two cards working with mythtv. A dvb-t card (Avermedia 771) and a
standard analog card (Hauppauge PCI FM, bt878) are working and mythtv is
able to record / view programs.
I am using the german tvtoday grabber for the EPG. I am able to get a
lot of more channels on my analog card which is connected to a german
cable provider than on the dvb-t card. I want to share the EPG but want
to record primary on the dvb-t card if it is able to get the channel. If
I use the same video source it doesn't work, because the mythbackend
uses the dvb-t card for all channels (still the ones without dvb
information like freq. etc.)

What have I to do to get this work?

Thanks in advance for your support
Axel