[mythtv-users] Front end hardware?

Andrew Ziobro aziobro at valleygreen.biz
Thu Jan 6 09:18:37 EST 2005

>sn't the X Box solution a bit of work alos? Don't you have to add a chip or
>something to make it run Linux? BTW what's EPIA?

My first install was this week. Bought the xbox on Monday. Running Myth
by Wednesday. Including all downloads,installs and time to make a usb
cable adapter for the xbox. Just slightly harder then a Standard
install. One note, Gentoox Home version had almost all of the
requirements compiled so the linux install was pretty fast.