[mythtv-users] Where is "atrpms-perl-module-helper"

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Thu Jan 6 23:15:32 EST 2005

OK, Ive seen the same question asked, and never answered, and a google
search turned up nothing of interest...

So, my apt-get dist-upgrade shows a missing dependancy of

    perl-module-helper

But I cant find the damn thing anywhere.

So where is it hiding?

I would definately expect to find it in one of the atrpms directories
but nothing of that name...

---

    [root at MythTV utils]# apt-get dist-upgrade
    Reading Package Lists... Done
    Building Dependency Tree... Done
    You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
      perl-Video-ivtv: Depends: atrpms-perl-module-helper but it is not
installable
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

---

                                        Reg.Clemens