[mythtv-users] Re: Re: Prebuffering pause

Joaquín Lago Pérez jlago at ipsistemas.com
Fri Jan 7 02:43:13 EST 2005

Hi Bodo, I have same problem, and was also thinking on attaching a usb
audio adapter to the box. However, I have some doubts about which one
would work ok in linux. Could you please tell me which usb adapter are
you using and under which linux distribution? Now I have fc2 Thank your
in advance, Joaquín. >Message: 24 >Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:07:04 +0100
Prebuffering pause >To: belcampo <belcampo at zonnet.nl> >Cc:
mythtv-users at mythtv.org >Message-ID:
<1104923224.6371.26.camel at skolem.suse.de> >Content-Type: text/plain;