[mythtv-users] Using a DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus with MythTV

Sat Jan 8 00:16:34 EST 2005

Hi,

jani wrote:

> If you're interested the guide is here:
> http://www.users.on.net/~jani/dvico-mythtv.html  It's very much a work
> in progress so any feedback is much appreciated.

Nice guide.  You say in your guide that the 2.6.10 kernel doesn't work
for you with the DVICO card.  I'm using that kernel with no problems.
(well, none related to that card :).  I still had to add the USB
patches for the remote.

Cheers,

Will          :-}

--
Dr William Uther                            National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357             School of Computer Science and