[mythtv-users] MythPhone causes mythfrontend to lock??

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Sat Jan 8 12:48:38 EST 2005

Jim;

I just added a loopback mode to Mythphone; could you try this when you get a
chance?  You just hit "L" within Mythphone and rather than place a call it
loops audio/video either at the local socket or at the NAT device (you need
port-forwarding set on your NAT device for this to work). It allows you to
test that the H.263 and RTP is running fine without worrying about network
issues.

Paul