[mythtv-users] Frontend problem

Tomas Roos tomas.roos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:29:57 EST 2005

Hello.

I have a slight problem with my frontend.

Everything works nice and so on. I have an EPIA-M10000 with the
opensource drivers and everything works like a charm.

My problem is:

When I exit from mplayer or xine the MythTV window seem to get out of
focus from not only the remote but also from the keyboard. Since I
prefer not to have a mouse (or keyboard) attached to the computer (it
is located in my livingroom)  I would like to get rid of this problem.
If I click in the Myth window it seems to get focused again.

It seems when mplayer or xine exits the MythTV frontend application
does not seem to be "on top" anymore. Anyone else experienced this
problem?

I am no expert at X-windows. I am running wmaker as the window manager
and Mandrake 10.1 as the distro.

Anyone got any ideas?

//Tomas