[mythtv-users] No mouse in mythgame

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jan 8 18:58:55 EST 2005

Hi,

I was looking into the old adventure games lately and tried to integrate
them into my mythbox.

The framebuffer seems to be capable of scummvm output. The intro goes
fine and the first room looks nice as well with the animations etc.

I still got two problems:

1. No sound, but that's not mythgame related

2. The mouse pointer doesn't show up. I know myth disables it. This is
fine for most of the interface, but third party application might rely
on it (as the scumm adventures do).

Is there a way to get a mouse when scummvm is started from mythgame? Or
do I have to exit mythtv and start the games from an xterm? The second
would be a workaround but diminish the experience considerably :-)

Torsten