[mythtv-users] MythTV on XBox

Will egroups at klubbing.com
Sun Jan 9 09:24:26 EST 2005

>> No video card needs to be added to the XBox (one
>> couldn't be anyway), but you'll definitely need
>> another PC as a backend.
>
> Will the Xbox support installing a non-capture backend on the system? I
> am considering using it as a standalone video player for my conversion
> van...

You may be better off installing something like Xbox Media Center
(www.xboxmediacenter.de) as it runs on the xbox's native os. Myth would also
require a shut down every time you switched off the xbox, which I imagine
may not be practical.

Obviously if you require Linux for something then Myth is probably the way
to go :)

Will