[mythtv-users] Undefined Symbol: _ZN11MythContextC1ERK7QStringbb

Erik Bergfald bergfald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:47:31 EST 2005

Hi,
I believe you are using an old version of mythtvsetup. Remove the old
one in /usr/bin (or /usr/local/bin), and copy the new compiled one
called "setup" from ~/mythtv-0.16/setup/ (or wherever you compiled
it).

ie:
cp ~/mythtv-0.16/setup/setup /usr/local/bin/mythtvsetup
chown root.root /usr/local/bin/mythtvsetup

Hope this helps