[mythtv-users] TV Output

jani jani.talikka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:43:54 EST 2005

Motivated by this post I went and bought a VGA extension cord and a
SCART plug, soldered up the little sync circuit, banged it all
together and it works!  wow... the picture is a lot nicer than the
SVIDEO tv-out i had been using from my GF FX5200.

At the moment I only managed to get one resolution from the examples
working: 720x575i, and the picture looks too large.  Is anyone willing
to share the modeline they're using?

cheers,
jani