[mythtv-users] satellite configuration

Simon Robert simon.robert at oldhouse-cottage.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 08:05:59 EST 2005

Hi
I'm having problems setting up satellites in mythtv setup. I can save my
dvb-s card, but not save or configure satellites. I have tried entering
one by hand in mysql and it shows up on the setup screen, but I can't
cross link it to the card or get anything to show up in Channel Options
page of Capture Cards. So cannot save the parameters of the satellite.

Anyone got any ideas? Or even better a copy of the mythconverg database
for a dvb-s setup (a setup for astra 28e would be worthy of an Order of
Lenin with Extra Oak Leaves!).

I have used the rpm's for mandrake 10.1 nvidia to install mythtv.

Thanks
    Simon

simon.robert at oldhouse-cottage.co.uk
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk