[mythtv-users] DVD carousel or lots of HDD space?

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey mykarz at miyabara.com
Tue Jan 11 16:34:42 EST 2005

The PowerFile C200S is the only one I've seen.  200 disc's w/1394
firewire connection for about $1000 or the dual drive for $2000.

http://www.publishingperfection.com/powerfile/storage/24/

Which is why I'd rather do a regular DVD jukebox, 400 disks for $300...
maybe I should just ask the question about streaming, as this appears to
be my real question.

-Michael