[mythtv-users] oooh myth.18, sounds neat

James Ogle jogle at wetafx.co.nz
Tue Jan 11 21:11:49 EST 2005

Slashdot is running another (or should I say daily) article about
mythTV.... apparently it's upto version 0.18

-james

--
                         -- jamesOgle -- models -- wetaDigital --
                                      -- ext4589 -- 04.3875769 --

  ==   Here in the Models Dept, we pride ourselves in the      ==
  ==   sweetasery of both our hand crafted digital models,     ==
  ==   and of our fine line of extreme sporting accessories.   ==