[mythtv-users] Mythtv on x86_64 SMP

Tom myth at acalprecision.com
Wed Jan 12 10:21:04 EST 2005

Hi all,
   I've been following the list for a while trying to gather info on
getting myth installed on a x86_64smp machine. I started this almost a
year ago, and have been waiting for progress on the ivtv driver to catch
up with my 64-bit system. Following the posts on this list, it seems as
if some x86_64 people have had some luck getting myth going. Good news!

I am going to dive in and try again, and I was hoping some of the people
who had successfully installed myth on a 64 bit machine could give me an
idea of what to look for and what to avoid. I'd like to use packages but
  am not averse to compiling if I had to.

Thanks in advance.

--
Tom