[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

Joshua Ebel jebel at bivio.net
Wed Jan 12 18:16:55 EST 2005

Ohhh no, you gotsta' compile from source. :) You need those happy configure
options or the codecs and transcoding aren't going to be very happy.

Download the source for ffmpeg and VLC. When you do the ./configure use the
options in the readme. Sorry if this wasn't clear. I'll be working on the
docs to have a step-by-step guide of howto do this.

Sorry for any confusion. I should have another version coming out tonight
with more bug fixes.

Thanks,

-Joshua Ebel
joshebel at gmail.com