[mythtv-users] Picture in picture not working....?

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Thu Jan 13 07:24:53 EST 2005

Andrew Wilson wrote:

>I've got dual DVB-T tuners in a VIA M10k with debian 2.6.9 and
>unichrome drivers. Myth is going nicely, but for a few problems.
>
>I can't get picture in picture going at all. V is supposed to toggle
>it on/off, right? Doesn't do anything for me. Each tuner works fine. I
>can record off both simultaneously, and the Y key to change inputs
>works.
>
>Has anyone got this feature working?
>
>Andrew

Are you using the unichrome driver with h/w mpeg support enabled - I am
and seem to have sacrificed the on-screen-display - I was thinking of
getting another DVB card and started wondering how the pic-within-pic
and OSD were implemented - perhaps using the h/w support on the Via m/b
closes the door on both of these - can anyone more knowledgeable comment ?

cheers,

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell