[mythtv-users] Newbie Question(s)

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:44:29 EST 2005

Be sure to go down to your local TV shop and look at LCD TV's. They
are slim and sexy, but the picture is just not as good as an old
fashioned tube TV. I thought that my LCD monitor just wasn't optimized
for TV so an LCD TV would be better... but having done the research,
there appears to be a technology issue with LCD. It's just not as
'smooth' as a tube.

So if you are planning to do this, check that you can live with the
picture quality!