[mythtv-users] Which Distribution?

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Thu Jan 13 14:12:37 EST 2005

Is it that time again? We have this discussion about every 3 weeks.  :-)

The best distro to use is the one that you are  most familiar with, so in
your case Roy, that would be Slackware.

There is very little to recommend one distro over another if you have to
give up that familiarity.

In-my-not-so-humble-opinion...

Marvin