[mythtv-users] Longshot - Hauppauge Remote & Frontend Start...

John Johnson johnatl at mac.com
Thu Jan 13 20:18:53 EST 2005

Yes!

In your lircrc you want something like so:

begin
   prog = irexec
   button = POWER
   config = /usr/local/bin/power_button
end

Except in you case, on the config line you'd put 'config =
mythfrontend' or,
like my power_button script, you might want it to be a little more
intelligent,
so that, say, if mythfrontend is already running and you press Power,
it would
restart your X session, in case something hung up.

Regards,
   JJ