[mythtv-users] What NOT to do to your Myth box...

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 05:44:51 EST 2005

>I've gotten fairly good with a handful of Windows
> programs that make DVDs out of stuff ripped from my TiVo or my MythTV.

Scott,
What programs are you using for your windows archiving? I'm almost at
Maximum Capacity and am gogin to have to do something quick. My Myth
box is slow so trascoding or nuvexport on myth is out of the question.
My other PC is a windows machine, so I'm going to have to move the nuv
file created by myth (I'm using a PVR250 so it should be in mpeg2
format. then somehow make it viewable on my DVD player.

Any suggestions? I know I could burn it raw a mount the DVD if need be
later, but I'd like to make them a DVD collection.

Thanks,
John